Are you experiencing issues uploading photos? Are your matches or messages not loading properly? The most common problems can usually be fixed by checking the following:
- Check that all necessary permissions have been granted - You may need to grant the app access to your photos or location, or you need to switch notifications on.
- Log out and log in to the app - This will reset any information, like new members or messages.
- Install the latest version - Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of our app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app - This will not affect your profile, messages or chats. Just make sure to log back in using the correct Facebook account.
- Switch your device off and on - Sometimes a simple reboot can help!
Of course, if none of this works, please reach out to our Customer Care team with details and, if possible, screenshots of the issue. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.